1) What’s included?
- Exclusive charter of Oh Susannah, a Bavaria 37 yacht (2007) in excellent condition
- Professional English speaking skipper and guide (Commercially endorsed RYA Yachtmaster)
- Spacious cabins with bed linen and towels (not beach towels)
- Local in depth knowledge of the sailing area: the best anchorages, moorings, marinas, restaurants and bars
- Dinghy transfers ashore when at anchor or mooring
- Stand up paddleboard
- Snorkelling equipment
- Tea, coffee and unlimited bottled drinking water
- Fully MCA coded vessel that meets the highest British safety standards
- Bespoke options of local crew, guide and cook
2) What’s not included?
- Flights and transfers to our base in Salerno. Airport transfers can be arranged on request.
- Food and drink (an optional package of breakfast plus either lunch and dinner onboard with wine/beer and sunset aperitivi is available at 45 euros per head per day)
- Marina fees which are paid locally. Prior to booking we can advise you of cost depending on route/ itinerary. When at anchor there is no charge, however this is weather dependent.
- Personal travel insurance (this is a requirement).
3) What are the sleeping arrangements?
To maximise comfort I accept a maximum of four guests (many charter companies would fit up to 8 people on a boat of this size). Guests have exclusive access to two double cabins plus two sofa beds in the saloon and a combined toilet/shower. The master cabin is is the most spacious and perfect for a couple. The skipper sleeps in a rear cabin.
4) How do I get to the boat?
A taxi service from the airport straight to the boat can be arranged (from 100 euros). Salerno is easily accessible from Naples with regular trains running every 30 minutes with a journey time of 35 minutes. Alternatively there is a direct bus from Naples airport to Salerno.
6) Do you have a charter agreement?
Yes, this lays out the conditions of the charter for both parties and before a booking is confirmed you will be required to sign this.
Tips are 100 % at your discretion, not included in the price, and very much appreciated
Other things to note
For further information please get in touch:
+44 7973 129518